Thursday, July 12, 2012

200

I've been watching my 200th blog post creeping up, unsure of whether I should make a big deal or just do nothing about it. I decided it's like a 17th birthday. 16 was a really big deal and 18 had its perks too, but 17, eh, not so much.


I asked myself if the milestone even needed marked. What's the big deal about 200? Maybe it's just me and liking round, even numbers. In some ways it does feel like a marker in blogging, but really, who cares?


I thought about going back over old posts and talking about how I've changed and grown and the ebbs and flows of our life here in Indiana. I thought about specific categories I could link up with certain posts to make some of you newer readers go back into my history. But then I thought of certain posts and am not sure that I really want you to read them anyways. I thought of trying to do some kind of giveaway, but I'm poor and too busy to make something cute, and besides, I really don't think I have enough readers for that kind of thing.


So, here's the conclusion...a rambling blog post that in the bigger scheme of life doesn't matter. Thanks to all of you who've been there since the beginning and all of you who are new readers. I hope I will be able to keep blogging about this good life I am blessed to live. To God be the glory!

2 comments:

Erica said...

you're sweet.

Kate said...

Love your blog. Keep on keeping on!