Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Recently...

Recently...January flew by. I'm not sure where it went or what happened to this blog in the meantime. But here I am with a few quick thoughts and pictures of what we've been up to recently. 

We...

Had a {crowded} Superbowl party at our house with our small group. At the power outage we switched over to Downton Abbey and came back when the game was closer. Good decision. 

Had some sweet bed head after naptime. 

Had some quality time with Thomas and friends. 

Had a birthday dinner for this dear sister. This is going to be a good year for her! 

Had some fun with  markers making a card for Aunt Lauren. 

Did some hiking on a warmish day earlier in January. 

Got stuck under a fence. Yes, I took a picture before I helped...

Threw some rocks in the waterfall. 

Used the hiking backpack one last time! Liam is getting too big. :( 

Got my Christmas gift from Rob - my rings cleaned, fixed and soldered together. They look brand new! 

Whew. Life is moving quickly and things are happening around here. Thanks for sticking with us, dear readers! I'll be back soon. 

No comments: