Thursday, January 20, 2011

Recent Photos

I promise this blog will not always be about Liam. I have other things inside my head I'd like to blog about and I suppose I will get to them eventually. However, the reality of everything is that my life really does involve a lot of Liam these days so I guess that's what I'll blog about again today! I also realize a lot of you (ahem, grandmas & aunties) come here to see pictures of Liam and today that is what you shall get. Here are some from the past few days. Enjoy!

"Hey, hey, I'm a cool baby chilling in my Bumbo seat."

What a big boy! He's still deciding what he thinks of the Bumbo seat. I think right now he's indifferent to it.

"Haha mama! You are hilarious!"

"I want to give you a hug!"

Hanging out in one of his favorite places - his changing table.

A rare smile during tummy time. Probably because Roctopus is involved in tummy time too.

Two of Liam's favorite things - Papa and Roctopus. Together forever.

No comments: