Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Swimming, Swimming

Liam has almost mastered rolling over, although he still struggles to get from his belly to his back. He is capable of doing it, but sometimes chooses not to. This is especially a problem when he is swaddled in his bed and he rolls to his belly and then decides he is stuck and just screams for me to come and get him. The poor baby looks like a seal with his head in the air.

Here's a video I took yesterday of Liam on his belly, but pretending he's actually swimming in a pool. You'll see what I mean if you watch it. (And yes, he is wearing a cloth diaper -- that's for another whole post. It's a FuzziBuns if you're interested in knowing.)


I'll try to be better about posting more frequently. The days go quickly, but have a familiar routine that doesn't really seem worth blogging about. We're looking forward to some trips in March though that will really break things up and hopefully give me some more blog fodder!

No comments: