Monday, November 21, 2011

Bandana Update

It's day number three for the King of Drool to wear his bandanas and I must say, it's going well. I wasn't sure how he would respond to having something around his neck all day, but he doesn't seem to mind. The bandanas have been doing a good job of catching most of the drool and he looks pretty cute in the process. Yesterday he wore khaki overalls and a blue bandana to church and looked like he was going to a hoe down. (A cute hoe down that is).

All that to say, I'm hoping this drooling is a phase until the rest of his molars break through. It's not very fun, especially when I look under his chin and see how chapped and red his neck is from where the wet shirts rub against him. Poor baby.

We have gray...

And we have blue. Both soaking wet.

Up close and personal. Liam is fascinated by the camera so it's hard to snap a photo these days without him coming right up to me.

In case you were curious, bandanas are the perfect fashion accessory for future drummers who would rather drum on metal doors than their drums. Oh and who think pants stifle their creative genius.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Hahaha, he is adorable!! I so remember his Aunt Kayla's drool days! Her little chapped face was made worse by the fact that she was never without a pacifier! Take heart, this too shall pass...Kay hardly ever drools anymore ; )...lol.

Logan Yoder said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to see your whole family!

Marci said...

Ha ha -- Glad the bandanas are working -- He is getting so big!! I can't wait to see him! Aunt Tut was really disappointed that you won't be at the King cabin -- she said, but no Liam? How can that be?
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving -- I am so thankful for all three of you!