Saturday, July 4, 2009

June Photos

Finally our Internet is back up -- whew -- the poor AT&T man was here today from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm driving around Upland trying to figure out what was wrong with the cables. Apparently there was some construction, and well, you get the idea. As much trouble as we've had with our AT&T service, it was true customer service that the guy was here that long on a holiday! 

Anyways, here's some photos to go with our June Whirlwind....

A gorgeous sunrise -- thankfully my brother Ben was up early to catch this shot -- I definitely was not awake! 

The fam minus Luke & Logan....we missed them! 

Rob and I went back to the spot he proposed to me two years ago! Amazing. 

Can you tell we're excited to be there? 

My parents on their way to a wedding Saturday after the beach. Such a nice looking couple! 

Our one year wedding anniversary was Monday, but we were still in PA at Hershey so we ate our cake Wednesday night. The inside was still good, but the outer icing tasted like the freezer and was quite hard. I still thought it was pretty cool we saved it for a year! 

2 comments:

Kirk and Chrissie said...

How fun! Looking forward to seeing you guys again :).

Noel and Ashley said...

I like that you keep up your blog so much!