Friday, December 10, 2010

Two Months Old!

Liam is two months old today. It seems like time is going by so fast! I can't believe it has been two months already since he was born, but at the same time it does feel like we've known him for a longer time than that.

He is a healthy, happy (most of the time) baby and we are so thankful for that. He is well over 13 pounds by now and growing more everyday. He loves his blind friends still and gives them big smiles every time he sees them. He also loves his bathtub (as you saw in the video in my last post). He is becoming more interactive with us by smiling and cooing more and more. Slowly he seems to be mellowing out and can sit by himself in his bouncy seat and not need to be held all the time. So far his longest stretch of sleeping at night was 7 and a half hours, but usually I am still up feeding him once a night. He is slowly learning how to fall asleep by himself and doesn't need to fuss very much anymore when we put him down for a nap.

He still does not like his carseat or getting bundled up to go outside. He still fusses to be held and would absolutely take every nap on mama if he could!

He truly is a joy to us and we love watching him grow and become his own little person. Here are some photos from the past week or so...enjoy!

"I'm two months old today!" He would give me these huge smiles whenever the camera wasn't on him so this is as close as we got to capturing one of them.

My sweet chunky monkey

Trying to capture the elusive smile again

I could not resist posting this photo. Somehow I captured this crazy look on his face...priceless!

1 comment:

Rob said...

Haha I love these pics and I love my son! He's a cheezer.