Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Very Merry Shutterfly to You! (And Me :)

When I visited my parents at Thanksgiving I noticed my mom had a catalog of products from Shutterfly (a photo website that allows you to make all kinds of cool gifts and cards) that looked really pretty and fresh. Since we do an annual Christmas card, and since this year we have a new family member, I got really excited about doing our cards again.

Shutterfly came to my rescue by offering free Christmas cards to bloggers. It's a great deal and it's really not hard at all to talk about how great Shutterfly is. (Sorry though fellow bloggers, the deal expired on Dec. 10). They have such beautiful Christmas card designs this year that I'm having a hard time picking my favorites! I'm loving this one though:


One tradition that I would love to start doing with Shutterfly is a family photo book every year. My cousin Heidi does this with her kids so I can't claim it to be an original idea, but it is so fun. Instead of having random photos everywhere or attempting to scrapbook everything (not my idea of a good time) she uploads photos from their adventures all year and puts them in one book. Then, each year they literally have a "yearbook" they can keep going back to look at


This year I'm also wishing we had money to send out birth announcements for Liam's birth because they have such cute designs for those too. I mean, how sweet is this?


Maybe our next baby? Oh wait, Rob will probably still be in school then too and therefore we will probably still be poor...

Oh well! At least this year we will have a lovely Christmas card from Shutterfly. Check your mailboxes for ours soon!

2 comments:

Kirk and Chrissie said...

Yay for free stuff! Can't wait to see the Bedinghaus card :).

Ashley said...

did you say that shutterfly can auto upload your photos if from your blog? Can they do this on a regular basis? I'm interested!