Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm Working...

I'm working on getting back into the swing of "normal" life again after the holidays
I'm working on being patient with my job
I'm working on accepting that it is January and I live in Indiana. (Yes, it could be worse - even Florida is cold these days!)
I'm working on loving Rob
I'm working on wrapping my mind around the fact that Rob is starting another semester on Monday
I'm working on getting up at 5:30 every morning to exercise, journal and spend time with the Lord
I'm working on having persistance to not go back to bed and skip the exercise part (ahem, this morning....)
I'm working on keeping my two New Year's resolutions - floss my teeth everyday (probably TMI for some of you :) and putting away my clothes right away when I get home from work and change instead of dropping them on the floor
I'm working on learning to live with less
I'm working on not getting immediately angry when anyone talks to me about health insurance
I'm working on updating this blog to make it asthetically more interesting
I'm working on a post about our Christmas trip

Whew.

Good thing I can do nothing on my own strength! Only by the grace of God do I accomplish anything and keep breathing for one more day. Just think of all the work he does for us. It's unfathomable, but wonderful.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

lol - sorry I mad you made by talking about health insurance. I just really like the comapany you sent us to! lol