Friday, March 4, 2011

Traveling

Liam and I are about to embark on our first big adventure tomorrow. (Wait, maybe the first big adventure was his birth? Yes, probably. :) This adventure involves an airplane and many hours until we end up in a warm, tropical place. It does not involve papa however which is very sad. Papa has to stay home and study for his masters exams while Liam and I go on vacation with Mimi and Boppy Bedinghaus and aunt Lauren.

It's really not fair, but Rob encouraged us to go so he can really focus and study at home. He has a lot of work to do and while we will miss him a lot, it will be good for us to be gone for a bit.

Pray for us tomorrow as you think of us. I am a bit anxious to fly with Liam by myself, especially since we have long layovers in Miami on the way to Cayman and on the way back. I am trusting the Lord will go before us and with us and we will have a smooth journey, but your prayers would be appreciated.

We'll be back on Friday, Lord willing, with lots of pictures and hopefully video of Liam's first trip to the beach! I'm excited for him to experience the pool especially considering how much he loves his bathtub.

Once we get back we'll be home for a weekend and then traveling again to visit my parents in Pennsylvania for a week which we are also really looking forward to. I'm secretly glad to be missing that much of March in Indiana, but I hope my tulips and daffodils don't bloom while I am gone...

Thanks for your prayers and check back with us soon to hear all about our adventures!

1 comment:

Suzie Yoder said...

ohh so fun!!! have a great time! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of the tropical weather you will get to experience! :) But I am very happy for you--- you deserve a relaxing week in the sun. I'll be thinking of you w/ the plane ride. I'm sure he will do great.... and if not...hey, it will be over in a few hours and then you'll be on a beach!